Prep Time: 30 minutes | Cost: <$1
The ability to whip out an awesome basically-free creature mask is nothing short of magical. The best part is that your kids can take part in the process.
Watch the video join us as we create our masks and enjoy howling lessons. Then view the free step-by-step instructions here.
Just FYI here are the tools and supplies we used:
- 3 to 5 paper plates http://amzn.to/2itbCgj
- pens and colored pencils http://amzn.to/2iKXzPJ
- hot glue sticks http://amzn.to/2iQ9f3I
- hot glue gun http://amzn.to/2iQ92xs
- scissors http://amzn.to/2itduWx
The links above are affiliate links so I will make something like 4% if you purchase anything through the link. It isn’t much but it allows us to eat out every once in a while and we really appreciate it!